Leading the Best. Managing Friction.
These are three essential concerns of top executives today. In our notoriously competitive age rules by which leadership, business and people’s lives function are constantly changing – often dramatically so and mostly at an incredible speed. This new context caused by, among others, digitalization, globalization and shifts in societal values, urges 21st century executives to be able to develop a performance atmosphere that:
- Transports corporate humans into a powerful pro-performance mode, including precious representatives of Generation Z!. That’s a mode which even makes “stress” have a number of positive, even exciting components.
- Skillfully balances (1) productive competitiveness with (2) intelligent cohesion – in both key individuals and within business units.
- Contributes to a role model cooperation among top executives that people learn-from-by-seeing (directly, with their own eyes).
- Contains intelligent, constructive friction – one that adds to the wealth of intellectual viewpoints; and is clearly supreme to still much too frequent discord at the top that is disorienting for (among others) top talent, clouds an organization’s clarity and robs valuable corporate momentum.
- All of the above performance elements help turn organizations and divisions into effective magnets for the most promising leadership talent.
Prominent U.S. and European organizations have experienced over many years that the positive features mentioned above can be successfully implemented with Lauda Leadership Dynamics (hereafter ‘Lauda’).
Lauda is a knowledge company dedicated to solving crucial, real-life leadership issues. We relish complexity: by looking and deciphering deeper both the status quo and future potential state, we generate insights that are not obvious at the surface. It lets us propel the ongoing development of 21st century leadership toward even more skillfulness – in individuals as well as in leadership circles. Here Lauda offers: