Leading the Best. Managing Friction. Generating
These are three essential concerns of top executives today. In our notoriously competitive age rules by which leadership, business and people’s lives function are changing quickly and dynamically. 21st century business urges leaders to build a conducive and even enjoyable (yes, enjoyable) performance atmosphere – one that:
- Enables positive, exciting work dynamics – even in the midst of professional “stress”.
- Promotes intelligent, inclusive friction to constructively add to the wealth of overall viewpoints and solutions.
- Is aptly considering Generation Z’s mindset.
- Skillfully balances (1) productive competitiveness with (2) intelligent cohesion within an organization.
- Provides a cultural reality of cooperating among top executives that generates the most intelligent results – visible and tangible to all associates.
- Turns an organization into an effective magnet for the most promising leadership talent.
Over many years prominent U.S. and European organizations have received essential stimulation for such a work atmosphere with the know-how of Lauda Leadership Dynamics (in short “LAUDA”).
We are a knowledge company dedicated to solving crucial, real-life leadership issues. We’re enthusiastic about bringing successful executives’ skills in Leading the Best up a notch (or three). The “Best” being the most promising pillars among rising leadership talent (top high-potentials) and among bearers of sheer, precious knowledge.
More rapidly and deeper than most others we come to understand the unique energetic chemistry among executives, and that of the one-of-a-kind, individual leader. Our core focus is on: (1) implementing individualized pathways for genuine growth in 21st century leadership skills. And doing that in ways attuned to a person’s mental, emotional and relational dynamics. (2) translating such simultaneous growth paths in a few individuals into the most promising work dynamics in an entire leadership team.
Here LAUDA offers: