Leading the Best. Managing Friction. Generating
These are three essential concerns of today’s top executives. In our notoriously competitive age rules by which leadership, business and
people’s lives function are changing dynamically. 21st century business requires leaders with the ability to swiftly build conducive and even
enjoyable – yes, enjoyable – performance atmospheres that:
- Enable positive, exciting work dynamics – even in the midst of professional “stress”.
- Promote intelligent, inclusive friction to constructively add to the wealth of overall viewpoints and solutions.
- Are aptly considering Generation Z’s mindset.
- Skillfully balance (1) productive competitiveness with (2) intelligent cohesion in their organization.
- Provide a culture of executive collaboration – visible and tangible to all associates – that enables the most intelligent results.
- Turn an organization into an effective magnet for the most promising leadership talent.
Over many years prominent U.S. and European organizations have received essential stimulation for such a work atmosphere with the know-how of Lauda Leadership Dynamics (in short “LAUDA”).
LAUDA is a knowledge company dedicated to solving crucial, real-life leadership issues. It’s LAUDA’s enthusiasm to bring successful executives’ skills in Leading the Best up a notch (or two or three). The Best being the most promising pillars of know-how and the best among rising leadership talent and high-potentials.
More rapidly and deeper than most others LAUDA comes to understand the unique energetic chemistry among executives, and that of the one-of-a-kind, individual leader. Its core focus is on: (1) implementing individualized pathways for genuine growth in 21st century leadership skills. And doing that in ways attuned to a person’s mental, emotional and relational dynamics. (2) Translating such simultaneous growth paths in a few individuals into the most promising work dynamics in an entire leadership team.
Here LAUDA offers: