Individual Leadership Sparring
Leaders with a skillful balance between their various strengths are fundamental to the success of organizations. Similarly, robust vivacity – mentally, emotionally, physically and (!)relationally – is core to an individual leader’s longer-term career success.
Systematically developing a company’s executive talent pool requires elements of strong individualization. Personal sparring or coaching empowers such dedicated focus. Actually, for an international 21st century organization it’s a key component in moving toward leadership excellence.
Covering the below three focal areas has been proven key in our many years of experience and success:
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS – Here, innovative grasping of important relationships leads to:
(1) Re-defining the members of one’s own circle of prioritized relationships
(2) Implementing a promising, intelligent strategy for enhancing each relationship in this circle – one by one.
- KEY CHALLENGES – We deliver new perspectives on and solutions for demanding issues at the core of an executive’s responsibilities. Solutions regularly propel progress in both the business itself and in a leader’s valuable personal learning.
- KEY VITALITY – We optimize the essential interface between a leader’s mental, emotional and physical vitality. At the same time we facilitate the discovery of healthy energy reservoirs to bolster the impact an executive can have in his/her day-to-day life.
SKILL COMBINATION for optimizing clients’ leadership dynamics:
- Understanding crucial details of how a leader’s mental, emotional and physical vivacity (fields of personal energy) interact with each other – and how to attain significant improvements in it when desired.
- Knowing how to enrich a manager’s overall quality of leadership in ways perfectly attuned to his or her unique individuality. And this way grasping a leader’s one-in-a-kind growth dynamics.
- Effectively translating all such attained improvements into the often decisive terrain of relationship dynamics.
- Removing unnecessary friction “debris“ when important for a leader’s career.
- Promoting the ongoing evolution of congenial authenticity at the core of an executive’s life.