Individual Leadership Coaching
Leaders with a skillful balance between their various strengths are fundamental to having a fulfilling executive career. On a larger scale they are basic to how organizations are being led – to their performance culture and overall success. Individual leadership coaching or sparring enables a strong individualization in how executives can reach even more skillful levels and better balance among their strengths.
Covering three basic focus areas always proves to be very auspicious:
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS – Innovative thinking here leads to:
(1) Re-defining who currently belongs to a leader’s circle of priority relationships
(2) Implementing a promising, intelligent strategy for then enhancing each relationship – one by one.
- KEY CHALLENGES – LAUDA delivers new perspectives on and solutions for demanding issues at the core of an executive’s responsibilities. They regularly propel progress in both the business itself and in the leader’s valuable personal-professional learning. The alleviation of unnecessary friction “debris“ can be a beneficial element herein.
- KEY VITALITY – Robust vivacity, mentally, emotionally, (!)relationally and physically, is core to an individual’s leadership excellence. LAUDA’s work optimizes the essential interface between these elements in a leader’s overall dynamics. It crystallizes winning authenticity at the core of an executive’s individuality.
Executive Boards – the Evolution Game
As one of the worldwide pioneers in coaching corporate management teams, LAUDA’s work today is based on an extensive wealth of know-how in productive live interactions with top teams.
Accelerated Co-Action is LAUDA’s innovative approach that lets top teams achieve more effective operating dynamics without having to become a ‘role model team’ overnight. A few key team members kick off essential communication improvements – no need for everyone’s commitment to a fully-blown team coaching program. Rather, the focus is on first enhancing specific key relationship dynamics and cooperation dynamics within the team. The very modality and spirit in which this is done is conducive to creating more co-effective bonds among other members in the broader top circle as well.
At the core of this LAUDA process is the accelerated establishment of three qualities that great executive boards excel in:
- UNIFIED INTELLECTS – valuable intellects discover new fusion power. A co-operating mode gets kicked off that begins to trigger the intelligence of genuine cohesiveness.
- FOCUSED STAMINA – executive members gain more muscle within their mental unity. Mutual support (re)gains its positive momentum and begins to pay dividends in terms of business. And also in terms of the fuel called productive fun.
- DYNAMIC SPARK – new levels of shared spark turn “positively contagious,” and so way beyond top management. The visible, superior dynamics of an agile, highly effective top circle becomes convincing to a larger pool of valuable contributors.